Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bullet Chess Game 1 - An Unexpected Queen "Sacrifice"

Bullet chess may not be the best way to learn chess. In fact, I'd highly recommend that beginners stay away from bullet chess as much as possible because it teaches a lot of bad habits. 
On the other hand though, bullet chess is also a lot of fun, and for the very reason that both players typically make a lot of mistakes in a bullet game, the resulting positons are often unique and very entertaining. 
Today I recorded a video about one such game where I was forced to "sacrifice" my queen...
This is a position from a bullet game I played today. A lot of blunders, but a beautiful finish
This game is a great example that in bullet chess, even 2200-rated players (and above actually) make a lot of elementary mistakes:

1 comment:

  1. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. Bullet chess

    ReplyDelete